Schneider Electric Internships program 2023
Applications are currently invited from eligible applicants wishing to apply for Schneider Electric Internships Program 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible to Students & Young Graduates.
This Undergraduate & Graduate internship is organized by Schneider Electric and is located in Nigeria. This program is open to Students & Young Graduates from across the globe. With a co-op or internship with Schneider Electric, you can acquire practical experience, guidance from your team, and the opportunity to participate in genuine projects and business-supporting solutions. This opportunity will energize your career, empower you to turn career goals with unique opportunity to gain real-world experience and mentorship in an internship.
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational company that specializes in digital automation and energy management. It addresses homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries, by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software, and services. Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In fiscal year 2022, the company posted revenues of €34.2 billion. Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, APC, and others. It is also a research company.
Schneider Electric offer internships and co-ops across, with flexible scheduling based on student and business needs:
- Attend networking events with local managers and leaders
- Career series sessions facilitated by the university recruiting team and internship program manager discussing topics such as resume development, networking, development programs and full-time opportunities with SE
- Gain real-world experience with a global Fortune 500 company
Company/Organisation(s): Schneider Electric
Program Type: Undergraduate & Graduate internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 3 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Target: Students & Young Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Schneider Electric Internships program 2023:
To participate in this program, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be actively pursuing an academic degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Inter-personal skills are also essential to maintain the strong team atmosphere that currently exists within our group.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Typical degree programs hire for include: Engineering, Business, Sciences, and more.
SEE ALSO: MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Schneider Electric Internships program (how to apply):
All applications for the Schneider Electric Internships program are to be done online via the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.