Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte, Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Africa students for the Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte, Nigeria for the 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for First degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) candidates.
This internship program is organized by Deloitte and is located in Lagos, Nigeria. Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.This program is eligible to First degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) candidates.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC). The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989. In 1993, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte. Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and legal services with approximately 415,000 professionals globally. In FY 2021, the network earned revenues of US$50.2 billion in aggregate. The firm has sponsored a number of activities and events including the 2012 Summer Olympics.
SEE ALSO: NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Work on client and server side web applications
- Review existing codebase and implements new application code
- Estimate, complete, and test Software development tasks
- Have understanding of the full Software development life cycle
- Ability to work without extensive supervision
- Interact well with personnel from multiple functional and regional areas and operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- The individual who will be successful in this role must be pro-active, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.)
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte, Nigeria 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of one computer related certifications in any of the following areas will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified, Salesforce Certified Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organization.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of business process management platforms will be an added advantage
- Relevant working experience of not less than 3 years
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance driven environment
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyze and interpret business processes
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
SEE ALSO: HFSP Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte, Nigeria (how to apply):
To apply for this Deloitte Consulting job a Software Developer, interested applicants are expected to fill and submit the online application form and upload your their resumes together with other necessary documents required.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information about this opportunity,Visit the Official Website.