NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian students for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for First degree candidates.
This Graduate Trainee Program is organized by Niger Delta Exploration & production Plc (NDEP) and is located in Nigeria. Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company which focuses on Exploration & Production, Downstream, Gas & power, Properties.
Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) operates as an integrated oil and gas investment company. The Company offers exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas, as well as invests in downstream, midstream, and upstream assets.
SEE ALSO: Scholarships for Incoming International Students 2023 at Logan University
Company/Organisation(s): Niger Delta Exploration & production Plc (NDEP)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Applicants must not have more than 3 years of post-graduation experience.
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Engineering/Geosciences (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Geology, etc).
- Commercial/Legal (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Audit, Human Resources, Law, etc).
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain, etc).
SEE ALSO: PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 NDEP Graduate Trainee Program (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline and provide all the required documents.
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.