Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities 2023
Applications are hereby invited from talented and outstanding candidates from across the globe to apply for Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities 2023/2024 session. This program is open to Graduates.
This Full-time internship is organized by Thomson Reuters and is located in London, England. At Thomson Reuters, there are several Internship Opportunities that you will get exposure and enriched experiences – Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product Strategy, Editorial and Manufacturing. This program is committed to providing the next generation of talent at Thomson Reuters. This internship is open to Graduates.
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Center. Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of the British company Reuters Group in April 2008. It is majority-owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family.
Gain valuable hands-on experience about our sales support processes. You will get exposure to executing steps in a sales call and how to overcome obstacles with prospective clients. Paired with a full-time sales rep, you will have a real-world view into a sales career with us. You will get an opportunity to learn from top sales representatives on how to hone your skills for solution-based and consultative selling.
- Learn and get exposure to selling Professional Content and a Suite of Products
- Build leads in our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Work on building value propositions
Company/Organisation(s): Thomson Reuters
Program Location: London, England
Program Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities 2023:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must have either OND, HND or B.Sc
- Have a good communication skill
- Have exposure to selling Professional Content and a Suite of Products
- Have strong judgment across the file
- Be fluent in English, with strong English writing skills. French or Portuguese is a plus
- Be a fast learner and team player.
- Readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities (how to apply):
To be considered for Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities for Young Graduates, applicants should submit application online. Like your school semester, our typical recruitment cycle has start dates at the beginning of January, May, and September.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.