PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Africa students for the PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for Young Graduate candidates.
This Career Development Program is organized by PwC Nigeria and is located in Nigeria. The objective of the bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa. This program is open to young graduates.
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. The firm in its recent actual form was created in 1998 by a merger between two accounting firms: Coopers & Lybrand, and Price Waterhouse. Both firms had histories dating back to the 19th century. The trading name was shortened to PwC (stylized pwc) in September 2010 as part of a rebranding effort. PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, based in London, England, is a co-ordinating entity for the global network of firms. It manages the global brand, and develops policies and initiatives, to create a common and coordinated approach in areas such as risk, quality, and strategy. It does not provide services to clients.
The Boot-camp provides opportunities for participants to be equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria. It also provides and avenue to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements. An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Company/Organisation(s): PwC Nigeria
Program Type: Career Development Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 6 Weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program 2023:
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Successful applicants for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program will receive the following benefits:
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program 2023 (how to apply):
To participate in the PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program, applicants should complete the Bootcamp Software Career Program online application form.
N.B.: During the course of the bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any form of employment with third parties.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.