Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified domestic and international students for the Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for Masters & PhD candidates.
This Graduate Internship Program is organized by Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria and is located in Lagos, Nigeria. The MSA is a two-year structured research mentoring internship and paid employment program designed to engage young, talented and academically focused individuals as research assistants under the tutelage of designated faculty members who in return train, mentor and support the admission of research assistants into fully funded PhD programs overseas. This program is open to domestic and international Master and PhD students.
Lagos Business School is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University, owned by the Pan-Atlantic University Foundation, a non-profit foundation registered in Nigeria. LBS was founded on inspirations from the teachings of St Josemaria Escrivá, the founder of Opus Dei. LBS offers academic programs, executive programs and short focused programs in Management. The LBS main campus is located in Ajah, Lekki, Lagos State. The school was established in 1991, LBS has collaborated with other business schools in Africa and around the world on programs to develop responsible business leaders for Africa and the world. LBS is a member of the Association of African Business Schools (AABS), the Global Business School Network (GBSN), the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and AACSB International – Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The goal of this internship program is to create a channel for generating high quality PhD holders with interest in joining LBS in future either as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty or as resource persons.
Research assistants shall assist designated faculty with the:
- Development of conceptual literature that are publishable in decent academic and professional journals of top international quality and repute
- Formulation, design and building of positivist or phenomenological – driven conceptual models that are publishable in high quality international journals of repute.
- Identification and review of theories or epistemologies as well as make a case for the use of specific theories or epistemologies.
Company/Organisation(s): Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria
Program Type: Graduate Internship Program
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program 2023:
- First class & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- First class & PhD graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- 2:1 & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- Participation in LBS Young Talents Program.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program 2023 (how to apply):
Interested and eligible applicants for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program should complete the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) Program application online for the internship.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.