Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for the Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for First degree candidates.
This Graduate Program is organized by Stanbic IBTC and is located in Nigeria. This internship program is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help Stanbic drive their success into the future. This program is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in Banking, Stock Brokerage, Investment Advisory, Asset Management, Investor Services, Pension Management, Trustees Insurance Brokerage and life Insurance businesses. The company’s corporate headquarters, I.B.T.C. Place, is situated at Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings, operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa. It was founded in the year 1989.
Company/Organisation(s): Stanbic IBTC
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program 2023:
- Applicants must be Software Engineer, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, and Applications Support, etc.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower (or its equivalent) degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, WAEC, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Stanbic IBTC Graduate Program 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.