Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from across the globe for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for BSc students.
This Graduate Trainee program is organized by Dangote Cement Plc and is located in Nigeria. The graduate trainee programme is part of the strategic plan to contribute to the development of Africa’s economies and attract talents into the organization. Trainees will be exposed to global business operations and basic cement manufacturing process.
Dangote Cement Plc is a Nigerian publicly-traded multinational cement manufacturer headquartered in Lagos. The company is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, import, packaging, and distribution of cement and related products in Nigeria, and has plants or import terminals in nine other African countries. Dangote Cement Plc is a subsidiary of Dangote Group and is the largest company traded on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. It was founded in the year 1981.
Company/Organisation(s): Dangote Cement Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2023:
- Possess bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2022 and Application Closing Date.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates) at the time of application
- Possess minimum 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Have previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 are to apply online while ensuring to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Fore more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.