Microsoft Account Management Internship Program 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students from across the globe for the Microsoft Account Management Internship Program 2023/2024. This program is for Students & Graduates.
This internship program is organized by Microsoft and is located in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You will be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft’s best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 14 in the 2022 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2022. It is considered as one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (parent company of Google), Amazon, Apple, and Meta (formerly Facebook). Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975, to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. It rose to dominate the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by Windows.
As a Microsoft intern, you will be required to discharge with the following responsibilities:
- Builds connections with executives and business and technical decision makers in the assigned accounts to establish trust and credibility in future interactions.
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and top priorities and current transformational strategies for assigned accounts.
- Develops value-proposition presentations (e.g., with the use of business cases) and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes to generate business and upsells.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning for assigned accounts and sets strategic priorities.
As an Account Management Intern, you are the main connection point between Microsoft and our customers. You provide strategic business leadership partnering with leaders in your customers’ organizations to align their business transformation agenda with digital solutions that can help them better engage customers, optimize operations, transform products, and shift their business models. Account Management roles are an incredible opportunity to learn, experience and ultimately drive all aspects of the client relationship, sales pursuit, and customer success life cycles.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Internship Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Account Management Internship Program 2023:
- Applicants Currently pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the last 6 months in Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- SA Citizens preferred.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Microsoft Account Management Internship Program (how to apply):
As part of the application process for Microsoft Account Management Internship for Young Graduates and Students, applicants should apply online via signing to Microsoft Career Page.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.