Global Curtin Merit Scholarships 2023 at Curtin University
Qualified international students who wish to enroll for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in Australia are thereby invited to submit applications for the Global Curtin Merit Scholarships at Curtin University for the 2023/2024 academic year.
This scholarship category awards eligible international students 25% off their first year of tuition. This program is sponsored and hosted by Curtin University, Australia. This scholarship is open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are financially challenged in completing their studies in their country.
Curtin University, formerly known as Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology, is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Founded in December 1986.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Curtin University, Australia
Value of Awards: 25% off their first-year tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering: Science courses; Engineering courses; Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
Eligible Countries: International
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Global Curtin Merit Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be International, fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian.
- Applicants must be commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses for the first time in 2023.
- Applicants must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
- Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Global Curtin Merit Scholarships (how to apply):
- There is no separate scholarship application required.
- Students are invited to apply for the Curtin course through one of Curtin University’s registered education agents or apply directly to Curtin online.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.