Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 at Flinders University
The 2023/2024 Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships at Flinders University is now fully open for applications to international students who wish to enroll for their Masters, PhD and Research program in Australia.
This scholarship is partially funded and it covers international tuition fees and a stipend of $33,000 for the duration of the Masters, PhD and Research program undertaken at the institution. The AGRTP Scholarship is awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research. AGRTP Scholarships are considered on the basis of academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance. This program is sponsored and hosted by Flinders University, Australia.
Flinders University is a public research university based in Adelaide, South Australia, with a footprint extending across 11 locations in South Australia and the Northern Territory. It was founded in the year 1966.
SEE ALSO: DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023 at TU Dortmund University
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government, Australia
Host Institution(s): Flinders University, Australia
Value of Award: $33,000
Eligible Countries: International
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
SEE ALSO: Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 at Asian Institute of Technology
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested applicants who met the requirement and eligibility criteria will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group. Click here to apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2023
For information about this opportunity. Visit our Official Website.