DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023 at TU Dortmund University
TU Dortmund University is delighted to welcome applicants for the DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023/2024 who wish to study in Germany. Students from developing countries wishing to enroll for their Undergraduate, Masters & PhD programs in Germany can take advantage of this opportunity.
This scholarship program is partially funded and successful applicants will receive a non refundable offer value between 250.00 and 861.00 EUR for international undergraduate and graduate students. For international doctoral students, the amount of funding is between 250.00 and 1200.00 EUR. It’s opened for applicants pursuing their undergraduate, masters & PhD as well. The graduation scholarship is meant to support international students who are in financial hardships by no fault of their own so that they can finish their studies. This scholarship is sponsored and hosted by TU Dortmund University, Germany.
TU Dortmund University is a technical university in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany with over 35,000 students, and over 6,000 staff including 300 professors, offering around 80 Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. It is situated in the Ruhr area, the fourth largest urban area in Europe. It was founded in 16 December 1968.
SEE ALSO: Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023/2024 at Donghua University
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TU Dortmund University, Germany
Host Institution(s): TU Dortmund University, Germany
Value of Award: The amount of funding is between 250.00 and 861.00 EUR for international undergraduate and graduate students. For international doctoral students, the amount of funding is between 250.00 and 1200.00 EUR.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023:
- be citizens of a developing country
- have applied or applying to TU Dortmund University, Germany
- genuinely need financial support.
- must be academically excellent students.
- must have registered their thesis.
- must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL CBT – 213, IELTS – 6.0
SEE ALSO: Google PhD Fellowship for International Students 2023/2024
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships (how to apply):
To apply for DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023 please submit the following documents:
- completed application form,
- confirmation of registration for your final thesis (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office, i.e. Prüfungsamt),
- copy of your residency permit,
- current enrollment certificate,
- tabular resume/curriculum vitae,
- transcript of records with the average grade (please get your average grade from the Central Examinations Office),
- proof of a blocked account, legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings,
- proof of your need of financial aids (such as bank statements of the last three months),
- if applicable, bank statements of your spouse,
- if applicable, a copy of your current employment contract.
Please email the complete application documents as one PDF file to social.counselingtu-dortmundde..
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2023.
For information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.