Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2024
For the 2024/2025 academic year, the Technical University of Munich is providing international scholarships to students from both domestic and foreign universities to pursue study opportunities in Germany. This program is open to individuals with any degree level.
This Tuition Scholarships/Stipend Awards is an opportunity offered to qualified domestic and international candidates from all study levels. This program is sponsored by Technical University of Munich, Germany and is to be taken at Technical University of Munich, Germany. A variety of foundations offer grants to students at all levels of study and eligibility is not limited to students with outstanding marks. You will find all scholarships awarded directly by TUM, including standard scholarships, travel stipends and grants for studying abroad, and additional allowances to cover the printing costs for theses and dissertations.
The Technical University of Munich (TUM or TU Munich) is a public research university in Munich, Germany. It specializes in engineering, technology, medicine, and applied and natural sciences. Established in 1868 by King Ludwig II of Bavaria, the university now has additional campuses in Garching, Freising, Heilbronn, Straubing, and Singapore, with the Garching campus being its largest. The university is organized into seven schools, and is supported by numerous research centers. It is one of the largest universities in Germany, with 50,467 students and an annual budget of €1,839.2 million including the university hospital.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Technical University of Munich, Germany
Scholarships to be taken at: Technical University of Munich, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships/Stipend Awards
Scholarship Worth: Amount varies .
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All Degree Levels.
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2024:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies, if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term) and 31 December (winter term)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country, and especially those from non-English speaking countries, will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Technical University of Munich Scholarships (how to apply):
After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents alongside their application;
- A Motivational letter,
- TUM grade report,
- two recommendations,
- Proof of applicant’s income,
- Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable
- Any other document (depending on the program applied for).
Application Deadline: On-going
For m0re information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.