Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023/2024 at Donghua University
The 2023/2024 Shanghai Government Scholarships at Donghua University is now fully open for applications to international students who wish to enroll for their postgraduates and undergraduates degree in China.
This scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity that covers the full tuition fees and other expenses. This program is sponsored by Donghua University, China and is to be taken at Donghua University, China. The institution has been appointed to accept international students with Shanghai Government Scholarship from 2006. Each year, the university accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
Donghua University is a public research university in Shanghai, China. “Donghua” literally means East China. Established in 1951, it is directly administered by the Ministry of Education of China as part of the Double First Class University Plan and former Project 211 for National Key Universities.
Shanghai Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program and available in applicable program in Chinese-taught Bachelor’s Programs (except B.A. in Chinese Language), Master’s degree programs except International Business (MIB) and Doctoral degree programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Donghua University, China
Scholarship to be taken at: Donghua University, China
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Benefits Below)
Number of Award: 40
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when apply for bachelor’s programs
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by government, institutes or organizations in China.
- A tuition fee waiver.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500).
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Shanghai Government Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested applicants should check first if the institution offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
- Before apply to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn in order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
- Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application at dhu.edu.cn, 2). Submit the hard copies of the complete application materials required, and 3). Pay the application fee.
Application Deadline: March 31 (Fall intake only)
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.