Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2023
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified international candidates for Chinese Government Scholarship Program for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates for the Masters and PhD programs are eligible for this one.
This scholarship is a fully funded opportunity given to qualified international Masters and PhD students. This program is sponsored Chinese Government by and hosted by Beijing Institute of Technology, China. The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (Type B) is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. BIT is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit postgraduate students for Master and PhD Programs.
Beijing Institute of Technology, is a national leading co-educational public university located in Beijing, China. It was established in 1940 in Yan’an, Shaanxi. It is a major research university under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. BIT is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. As a member of Double First Class University Plan, Project 985 and Project 211 it is a leading multi discipline university given priority sponsorship from the Ministry of Education and the Beijing Municipal Government. BIT is ranked 201-300th in the WURI Global Top 100 Innovative Universities Ranking of 2021.
Possessed with a scientific and comprehensive education and management system, Beijing Institute of Technology is now regarded as one of the best destinations for international students studying in China and it is widely acknowledged for its high quality intakes, successful graduates, vast job opportunities for graduated students, full scholarship programs, efficient daily management, adequate student life support as well as colourful student activities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Host Institution(s): Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2023:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree.
- Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificate recognized by BIT.
- MBA applicants should have at least 1year related working or internship experience.
Successful applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Master’s students: CNY3,000 per month
- Doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Chinese Government Scholarship Program (how to apply):
To enroll for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants will have to register at http://www.campuschina.org and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Or register at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.