University of Macau International Students Scholarships 2023
The University of Macau is currently inviting applications from international candidates for its international student scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to Bachelors & Masters students who wish to complete their studies in China.
This scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity for Bachelors & Masters candidates with tuition fee, accommodation and other expenses. This program is hosted and sponsored by the University of Macau (UM), China. This scholarship aims to attract more international students to pursue their study at the University of Macau (UM).
The University of Macau is an internationalized public comprehensive university in Macau. The UM campus is located in the east of Hengqin Island, Guangdong province in Mainland China, on a piece of land leased to the Macau SAR government, and is under the jurisdiction of Macau. Its was founded in the year 1981.
University of Macau (UM) students, including undergraduates and postgraduates, with outstanding performance in academic or extra curricular activities will have the chance to receive scholarships and academic prizes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Macau (UM), China
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Host Institution(s): University of Macau (UM), China
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, Accommodation etc
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Macau International Students Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree certificate
- International applicants of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs of UM who meet the admission requirements of the respective degree program.
- Nationality of an applicant is China (including Macao SAR, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan China) is not considered as an international applicant.
Scholarship Package (for Bachelor)
- Waiver of: Tuition fee; Residential College fee (shared bedroom); Honors College certificate program fee (if applicable); and Minor program fee (if applicable).
- The maximum term of the Scholarship is the normal study period of the admitted program, which is 4 or 5 years
Scholarship Package (for Master)
- Waiver of: Tuition fee; and Postgraduate House (twin room) fee
- The maximum term of the Scholarship is the normal study period of the admitted program, which is 2 or 3 years
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 University of Macau International Students Scholarships (how to apply):
Qualified applicants will be considered automatically for the Scholarship in order to be part of University of Macau International Students Scholarships. No separate scholarship application is required.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.