Schwarzman Scholarship Award for International Students 2024
The Schwarzman Scholarship Award for International Students 2024 for prospective students are now fully open for applications and is designed to support international Masters candidates who wish to continue their educational pursuit in the China.
This scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity that covers general expenses for qualified Master candidates. The program offers the scholars the opportunity of intellectual engagement, professional development and cultural exchange where they learn from one another while pursuing their academic career and building their leadership capacities. This scholarship is sponsored by Schwarzman Scholarship and hosted by Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. The Schwarzman Scholars is the first of its kind scholarship set up to attend to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century.
Tsinghua University is a national public research university in Beijing, China. The university is funded by the Ministry of Education. The university is a member of the C9 League, Double First Class University Plan, Project 985, and Project 211. Founded in the year 1911.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Schwarzman Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Full Funded
Host Institution(s): Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Schwarzman Scholarship Award for International Students 2024:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to study in a world class university in China.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in relevant disciplines.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1st of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Applicants must show evidence of Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are to note that academic excellence is a per-requisite for award although there is no minimum GPA or class rank required to apply.
- Subject Eligibility: Social Sciences/Liberal Arts, Business, Public Service, International Affairs.
Application Procedure for the 2023/2024 Schwarzman Scholarship Award for International Students (how to apply):
Qualified candidates for the Schwarzman Scholarship Program are to apply online for the scholarship opportunity by submitting an online resume. Applicants are to ensure that they answer all the required questions.
- Resume not more than two-pages.
- Two essays to include a 750-words leadership essay and a Statement of Purpose (500 words).
- Transcript and academic records.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Video introduction
Application Deadline: September 20th, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Webpage.