International Students Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University is currently receiving applications from suitable qualified international Undergraduate and Postgraduate students w ho wish to study in Australia for the International Students Scholarships 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship gives qualified Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates various tuition award for the academic session. This program is hosted and sponsored by Charles Darwin University, Australia. The university offers an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study at the University from around the globe.
Charles Darwin University is an Australian public university with a main campus in Darwin and eight satellite campuses in some metropolitan and regional areas. It was established in November 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University, the Menzies School of Health Research, and Centralian College.
There are several scholarship opportunities available to international students wishing to study at Charles Darwin University, Australia. The scholarships include:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever Scholarship,
- CDU Global Merit Scholarships 2023-2024,
- 2023 CDU International College Pathway Scholarship
- 2023 ELICOS Scholarship
- Menzies Global Achiever Scholarship,
- Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship,
- Australia Award and Higher Degree by Research.
Interested applicants can take advantage of the limited scholarship opportunities as the to study in Australia at a reduced cost or completely fully funded.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Charles Darwin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Charles Darwin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for International Students Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must apply to commence study in 2023.
- Applicants must be classed as an international student for fee-paying purpose.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 International Student Scholarships (how to apply):
Qualified candidates for the International Student Scholarships at Charles Darwin University are to submit an application for scholarship online together with the required supporting documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.