Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 at Monash University
Monash University is currently open for applications from outstanding and motivated domestic and international candidates who wish to enroll for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships 2023/2024 academic session in Australia. This program is eligible to Master students.
This scholarship is partially funded and successful Master applicants will receive a non refundable offer value Up to $21,300 for educational expenses. The program is hosted and sponsored by Monash University, Australia. These prestigious top up scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs. The Raydon Scholarships are awarded in addition to a RTP Stipend or Monash Graduate Scholarship.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Named after prominent World War I general Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia. Monash also has a research and teaching cent .re in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and graduate schools in Suzhou, China and Tangerang, Indonesia. Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight research universities, a member of the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies. Monash is one of the Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies.
Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
These scholarships are generously made possible through the philanthropic support of the Narodowski Investment Trust.
The following 6 scholarships will be awarded each year:
- Alex Raydon PhD Scholarship
- Alex Raydon and Nina Narodowski PhD Scholarship (x 2)
- Max and Riva Radunski PhD Scholarship
- Sam and Nina Narodowski PhD Scholarship
- Sonia Narodowski PhD Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $21,300
Number of Awards: 6 each year
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be an International student or an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Applicants must have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- Applicants must be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed below;
- Applicants must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements; and
- Applicants must meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
- Study areas: Social justice, social inclusion, human rights, sustainability or environment, or social policy for the betterment of society
- Faculties: Art, Design and Architecture; Arts; Education and Law only
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships (how to apply):
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
If you are a new applicant, you must have obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.