Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
Applications are hereby invited from eligible international candidates for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to Undergraduate candidates.
The part-fee scholarships is open to Undergraduate students who have financial difficulties in achieving a degree program in the country. The scholarship scheme is a partially funded opportunity that offers a scholarship worth up to $56,000 for general expenses. This program is hosted and sponsored by University of Melbourne, Australia. These scholarships ranges from 50% partial scholarships to 100% full tuition waivers. If you are an intelligent, high performing, result oriented student seeking to take your academic pursuit to a greater height; then you should make use of this opportunity.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Incorporated in the 19th century by the colony of Victoria, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
SEE ALSO: International LLM Scholarship 2023 at the University of Sheffield
The University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships program which is aimed high performing students is offered both to domestic and international students. The scholarship details is broken down as follows:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Part-Fee scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: up to $56,000
Number of Awards: 1000 Approximate
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as: at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels, at least 97% in an approved foundation program, at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB),
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
SEE ALSO: Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Melbourne
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested persons will be required to first apply for admission into the university; applicants who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Applicants can register here to start and enquire the on the scholarship
Application Deadline: Not specified, Open round the year
For information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.