International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne
International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 is now open and available to home and international students to study in Australia. Interested Undergraduate candidates are invited to apply for this scholarship at University of Melbourne.
This scholarship scheme is partially funded and it provides a fee remission of up to $10,000 for qualified Undergraduate students. This program is sponsored and hosted by University of Melbourne, Australia and to home and international students. This scholarship is applicable to all study areas.
The University of Melbourne has proven to be one of the best public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Its also Australia’s number one university and world leader in education, teaching and research excellence.
The scholarship provides a fee remission of up to $10,000. The maximum value is offered to students who have one year (100 points) or more to complete. Students who have less than one year (or 100 points) to complete, the value will reflect the number of subject points to complete.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fee remission of up to $10,000
Number of Awards: 1000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Home & International Student
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for an undergraduate degree, or
- Applicants must be a current student in an eligible undergraduate degree
- Applicants be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Applicants must have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as: GCE A-levels: at least three A grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects. Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%. International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia). US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or ACT of at least 31. Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%. India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%. Vietnam High School an overall Year 12 GPA 9.0 or above
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 International Undergraduate Scholarship (how to apply):
To be considered for the University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants are to be inform that No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.