University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2023/2024
University of Chicago is offering an exciting and generous scholarship to support international and domestic students coming to study from around the globe for Masters and PhD program to apply for the Graduate Fellowship Program 2023/2024 academic session.
This Graduate Fellowship Program is a fully funded scheme established by the university to provide outstanding Masters and PhD students. This fellowship program is sponsored by International House, University of Chicago and hosted by University of Chicago, USA. University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year are eligible for the award. The mission of International House is to enable students and scholars from around the world to live and learn together in a diverse community that builds lifelong qualities of leadership, respect, and friendship.
The University of Chicago is a private research university in Chicago. The university, established in 1890, has its main campus in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood. Admissions at the University of Chicago are considered highly selective.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): International House, University of Chicago
Host Institution(s): University of Chicago, USA
Program Type: Graduate Fellowships
Funding Amount: Full Funding
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2023:
- University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year are eligible for the award.
- Fellows are expected to contribute their unique perspectives and interests to the International House community and become fully engaged in the multi-faceted life of the House through a wide array of new activities for UChicago grads offered throughout the year through the Graduate Commons Program.
- Programming includes internationally-focused public programs through the Global Voices Performing Arts and Lecture Series, weekly language and culture tables and related dining activities, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, social activities and much more!
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program (how to apply):
All interested applicants need to apply and be accepted for a graduate study program at the University of Chicago.
- Interested and eligible candidates are to complete the 2023-2024 Application Form and return same to International House by email at email@example.com. Please use your uchicago.edu email address and include your name and page number on every page of your application materials.
- If your uchicago.edu email address has not yet been generated, you will also need to submit proof of acceptance of your University of Chicago offer.
5pm CST March 17 for March 31 decision
5pm CST April 21 for May 5 decision
5pm CST June 16 for June 30 decision
For information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.