Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2023/2024
Qualified international students who wish to enroll for postgraduate studies in Europe are thereby invited to submit applications for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity for those pursing their postgraduates program who have financial difficulties in achieving a degree program in their countries. This scholarship is hosted by Lithuanian higher institution and sponsored by Lithuanian Government in Europe. The scholarship will provide funding for 1-2 semesters in a Lithuanian institution of higher learning and the scholarship also provides funding support to 15 students including full tuition award, monthly allowance and other support.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lithuanian Government
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Lithuanian higher institution
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 15
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2023:
- The candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study program.
- Priority will be given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at the home institution.
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs covered.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested applicants for this scholarship are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Documents must be submitted through the online application system.
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: 29th April 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.