Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program 2023
Yonsei GSIS is delighted to welcome interested applicants for the 2023 Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program.This application is open to international applicants who wish to continue their Masters degree in the Republic of Korea for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity for those pursing their Masters program who have financial difficulties in achieving a degree program in their countries. This scholarship is hosted by Yonsei University, Republic of Korea and sponsored by Yonsei GSIS, Republic of Korea. This program is a great opportunity for international students to study in South Korea, one of the most technologically advanced and developed countries in the world. Applicants to the Embassy Track should follow the guidelines from their local embassies.
Yonsei University is a private research university in Seoul, South Korea. As a member of the “SKY” universities, Yonsei University is deemed one of the three most prestigious institutions in the country. It is particularly respected in the studies of medicine and business administration. The university was established in January 1957 through the union of Yonhi College and Severance Union Medical College.
With the scholarship program providing full funding, including airfare, monthly allowance, medical insurance, language training fee, tuition, and research support fee, students can focus on their studies without financial worries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Yonsei GSIS, Republic of Korea
Host Institution(s): Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program 2023:
- Both the applicant and their parents are not citizens of Korea.
- Ethnic Koreans with foreign citizenship must submit documents proving the renunciation of Korean citizenship for both them and their parents as well as documents proving the acquirement of nationality for both them and their parents by the application deadline.
- Applicants to the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (or higher) degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants to the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree or its equivalent (or higher) degree from an accredited college or university.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program (how to apply):
- Check the application documents and information pertaining to Yonsei GSIS, as outlined in “Yonsei GSIS-GKS Guideline 2023.” Yonsei GSIS has additional required documents that must be submitted.
- All required documents must arrive at the Yonsei GSIS office by March 17, 5:00 PM KST, 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All documents must be in English or Korean. If the original documents are not in English or Korean, notarized translations must be submitted.
- Please read all attached documents carefully before starting your application.
Application Deadline: March 17, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.