Andrea Mitchell Center Undergraduate Research Grants 2023 by Penn CURF
The Andrea Mitchell Center for the Study of Democracy is currently receiving applications from candidates for the undergraduates Research Grants by Penn CURF for the academic session beginning this 2023 summer and completed during the 2023-2024 academic year.
This program is partially funded and successful applicants will receive a non refundable offer value at about $3000 for research expenses. The program is hosted by Andrea Mitchell Center, USA as it’s aimed at luring highly motivated domestic as well as international undergraduate students who face financial difficulties in completing their studies and is sponsored by Penn CURF, USA. Grants may be combined with funding from other programs.
Penn CURF is known to be one of the best organisation when it comes to providing information, advice and resources for students pursuing research, fellowships and scholarships, thus paving way for new dimension of knowledge.
SEE ALSO: Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2023 by One Young World
Students may receive grants of up to $3000 for research expenses. All full-time Penn undergraduate students enrolled in any school who wish to undertake research pertinent to any dimension of democracy, its practice or theory, as well as the related themes of citizenship and constitutional government, are eligible to apply.
Applicants are expected but not required to conduct research that will contribute to the writing of a Senior Essay or the completion of an independent study course during the 2023-2024 academic year. Work may involve travel to libraries, archives, field or interview sites, or other institutions.
Grants Sponsor(s): Penn CURF, USA
Host Institution(s): Andrea Mitchell Centre, USA
Grants Worth: Up to $3000 for research expenses
Number of Awards: 10
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria Andrea Mitchell Center Undergraduate Research Grants by Penn CURF 2023:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants will relocate to USA
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be ready to study undergraduate courses
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
SEE ALSO: Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals 2023/2024
Application Procedures for 2023/2024 Andrea Mitchell Center Undergraduate Research Grants (how to apply):
Interested applicants who meet the above requirement and eligibility criteria should submit their applications via the CURF website. For more information, contact Matthew Roth, Administrator of the Andrea Mitchell Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents should be prepared as PDFs. Transcripts must be non-secured versions; secured versions prevents us from processing your application.
- Research Statement. A statement not exceeding 1000 words describing the aims and rationale for the research project related to some dimension of “Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism” that you wish to undertake. Indicate as concretely as possible your preliminary research plans.
- A preliminary budget of your research expenses. Appropriate items include research travel, housing, food, and phone costs, book and document costs, fees to use archives, survey costs, etc.
- An UNSECURED copy of your Path@Penn transcript (print a PDF or take a screenshot from your browser window).
- V. or Resume (optional).
Application Deadline: March 15, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.