Rotary Foundation Global Grants and Scholarships 2023
The Rotary Foundation is currently receiving applications from candidates across the globe for its Global Grants and Scholarships beginning this 2023/2024 academic year.
This grant program is a partially funded opportunity that provides up to $30,000 to qualified candidates. This program is sponsored by Rotary Foundation and is to be taken worldwide. The grants can be used to fund Humanitarian projects, scholarships for graduate-level academic studies and vocational trainings.
The Rotary Foundation is a non-profit corporation that supports the efforts of Rotary International to achieve world understanding and peace through international humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs. It is supported solely by voluntary contributions. The foundation was created in 1917 by Rotary International’s sixth president, Arch C. Klumph, as an endowment fund for Rotary “to do good in the world.” It has grown from an initial contribution of US$26.50 to more than US$1billion. It has one of the largest and most prestigious international fellowship programs in the world.
SEE ALSO: Grants and Scholarships 2023 at SOKA University of America
Award Sponsor(s): Rotary Foundation
Award to be taken in: Worldwide
Award Slot: 4
Award Worth: Up to $30,000
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Rotary Foundation Global Grants 2023:
- Grants application must be in line with Rotary’s focus areas. It can either be a humanitarian project, scholarship for graduate-level academic studies or vocational trainings.
- Must agree to the club qualification MOU.
- Complete any additional steps that your district requires.
SEE ALSO: Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence Grants Programme 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Rotary Foundation Global Grants and Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Rotary Foundation Global Grants 2023 are to consult with local experts early in the planning process to build a strong project plan and global grant application.
To be approved, your application must clearly describe how your project, scholarship, or vocational training team:
- Is sustainable — include plans for long-term success after the global grant funds have been spent
- Includes measurable goals
- Aligns with one of Rotary’s areas of focus
- Responds to real community needs — any club or district that applies for a global grant to support a humanitarian project or a vocational training team must conduct a community assessment first and design the project based on what they learn through that assessment.
- Actively involves Rotarians and community members
- Meets the eligibility requirements in the grants terms and conditions
Applications are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed as they’re received.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.