Fuzé by Digital Africa Tech Startups 2022 in Francophone African
Suitably qualified entrepreneurs whose tech startup aims at French speaking African countries where ideation funding is still underdeveloped are invited to submit application for the 2022 edition of the Fuzé by Digital Africa Tech Startups worth up to EUR 100,000 in funding to enable successful applicants fund and grow their tech startup to the next level.
The Fuzé by Digital Africa Tech Startups is a funding facility introduced by President Emmanuel Macron in 2018 as a French government backed organization that supports African tech entrepreneurs who are preparing or who have just launched their tech startup in French speaking African countries. Fuzé gives successful applicants access to tickets of 20,000 and 30,000€ adapted to their stage of development by focusing on a specific stage that is currently undeserved and underfunded in Africa. The main objective of the funding facility is to offer early stage entrepreneurs whose business operates in francophone African nations to receive an equity capital worth up to EUR 100,000.
SEE ALSO: Federation University 2023 Cameron Beyer International Scholarship in Australia
Eligibility for the Fuzé by Digital Africa Tech Startups 2022 in Francophone African:
- Applicants must be from any of the 25 French speaking African countries.
- Applicants must be from a French speaking African country where funding for ideation is still underdeveloped.
- Applicants tech startup must be less than 18 months old.
- Applicants tech startup must be founded or co-founded by at least one citizen of a French speaking African country.
- Applicants startup must have a tech component in its product or business model.
- Applicants startup must have operations in a French speaking African country.
Benefits of the Fuzé by Digital Africa Tech Startups 2022 in Francophone African:
- First ticket worth 20K EUR
- Follow up ticket worth 30K EUR
- Opportunity to invest a ticket worth 50K EUR
Method of Application for the Fuzé by Digital Africa Tech Startups 2022 in Francophone African:
Interested applicants are to follow the steps below:
- Applicants should submit their application by providing some details about their company via the online application form.
- Allow the Fuzé team contact your support structure to know you better.
- The above team analysis your application and invite you to the pitch stage if you meet the basic requirements.
- The final decision is made by the Fuzé investment team.
SEE ALSO: Kuehne Logistics University 2023 Merit-Based International Scholarships in Germany
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.