SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship 2023
The Seoul National University of Science and Technology SEOULTECH is happy to offer its Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship to deserving international students who intend to enroll in a degree program at the University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This Full fee Scholarship is an opportunity that offers 100% of Tuition fee to qualified international Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. This program is hosted and sponsored by Seoul National University of Science & Technology, South Korea. The academic accomplishments of the applicants determine who receives an international scholarship for outstanding students. The head professor’s chosen students assist professors in the relevant department with their teaching, research, and training activities.
Seoul National University of Science and Technology is a national university located in Nowon-gu, Seoul, South Korea. Seoul National University of Science and Technology originated from Public Eoeudong Vocational Continuing School. Gyeonggi Technical College, and Seoul National University of Technology before it was finally reborn as Seoul National University of Science and Technology in September 2010 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of its foundation. The institution is also known as ‘Seoultech’. This is the fifth-largest campus in the universities of Seoul. The campus, formerly occupied by the colleges of engineering of Seoul National University, is in Nowon-gu in the northern part of Seoul. Seoul National University of Science and Technology was ranked second in South Korea and 23rd in Asia in field of focused university in the 2015 by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) and ranked 15th in South Korea in the field of Science and Engineering in 2015 by Korea Economic Daily (한국경제신문).
You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application. If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Seoul National University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarship Type: Full fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Seoul National University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarship Worth: 100% of Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must complete 6 credits at least with ‘C’ grades or above.
- International Scholarships for Outstanding Students.
- GPA 3.5 or above.
- Scholarships for 1 additional semester in Master’s program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Scholarships for 2 additional semesters in PhD program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested candidates must be accepted into a full-time degree program at the university in order to be considered for the SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship for Undergraduates and Postgraduates in South Korea 2023. After that, you can submit an application through the office of international affairs.
Document Requirement: The following documents are required as part of the admission process,
- High school graduation (expected) certificate, transcript (notarized, apostille)
- Certificate of graduation (entry) from the previous university, transcript
- Data on graduation credits from previous colleges.
- Certificate of graduation (expected) from the undergraduate course.
- Transcript of undergraduate course.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.