Deakin STEM Scholarship 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Deakin STEM Scholarship for international students wishing to study in Australia commencing 2024/2025. The program is eligible for Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates.
This Partial Funding scholarship is an opportunity that offers 20% of International Fees to qualified Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. This program is sponsored and hosted by Deakin University, Australia. Deakin University, Australia, is working to help the innovators of tomorrow achieve their potential. The Deakin STEM scholarship applies to international students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate coursework within the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment.
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Founded in 1974, the university was named after Alfred Deakin, the second Prime Minister of Australia. Its main campuses are in Melbourne’s Burwood suburb, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Geelong Waterfront, and Warrnambool, as well as the online Cloud Campus. Deakin also has learning centers in Dandenong and Werribee, all in the state of Victoria. As of 2021, Deakin University is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world, is ranked one of the top 26 young universities in the world, is the 3rd-highest-ranked university in the world for Sport Science, is one of the top 29 universities in the world for Nursing, is one of the top 32 universities in the world for Education, and is among fewer than 5% of Business Schools worldwide with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accreditation.
SEE ALSO: Emory University Scholar Program 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 20% of International Fees
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Deakin STEM Scholarship 2024:
- Be a citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2026.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin AND have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (only relevant if you are a student readmitting to Deakin).
- Be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honors) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE).
- Not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program
Application Procedures for 2024/2025 Deakin STEM Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Deakin STEM Scholarship are to apply for an eligible course at the university. applicants will then be automatically assessed for the scholarship, and will be advised of the outcome.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.