Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is offering an exciting and generous scholarship to support international students for the Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2023/2024 academic session Australia. This program is open to Masters by Research and Doctoral Degree Programs candidates.
This scholarship is partially funded and an offer of 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 is awarded to qualified international Masters by Research and Doctoral Degree Programs students. This program is sponsored by the University of Melbourne, Australia. The scholarship is for intending and existing students of the university for the next academic session and available to high-achieving students undertaking graduate research at the University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Incorporated in the 19th century by the colony of Victoria, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Melbourne, Australia.
Scholarship level: Masters by Research and Doctoral Degree Programs
Scholarship Worth: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
Number of Awards: 600 Approximate
nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2023:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
Application Procedure for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Research Scholarship (how to apply):
All applications are received online. Scholarship application can only be effected after applying for admission.
- New students must have applied for a graduate research course by the closing date and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Current students must submit an online application form by the closing date in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Applicants will be notified that the scholarship application has been added to their applications record within seven days after submitting the online form.
Notification of successful selection for the Procedure for the Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots at the University of Melbourne will be given to students as part of their course offer or at around the same time course offers are made.
Application Deadline: 31 October (yearly)
- This scholarship program is highly competitive.
- Students must have applied for the program and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.