European Union Internships 2024
Applications for the European Union Internship for the 2024/2025 session are hereby invited from deserving students worldwide. First degree applicants may apply to this program.
This Graduate Internship is organized by European Union and is located in Senegal. The program is a subsidized internship for young graduates within the EU Delegation in Senegal offering a 3-month internship that is renewable based on performance of the intern. The internship will provide a monthly grant that will cover for living expenses.
The European Union (EU) is a supranational political and economic union of 27 member states that are located primarily in Europe. The union has a total area of 4,233,255 km2 (1,634,469 sq mi) and an estimated total population of over 448 million. The EU has often been described as a sui generis political entity (without precedent or comparison) combining the characteristics of both a federation and a confederation. Additionally, all EU states except Bulgaria have a very high Human Development Index according to the United Nations Development Programme. Its cornerstone, the Customs Union, paved the way to establishing an internal single market based on standardised legal framework and legislation that applies in all member states in those matters, and only those matters, where the states have agreed to act as one. EU policies aim to ensure the free movement of people, goods, services and capital within the internal market; enact legislation in justice and home affairs; and maintain common policies on trade, agriculture, fisheries and regional development.
Company/Organisation(s): European Union
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Senegal
Program Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: All Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for European Union Internships 2024:
- Given local health and safety conditions
- Demonstrated interest in diplomatic work and international relations;
- Interest in European affairs;
- Autonomy, flexibility and sense of teamwork;
- Excellent command of written and oral French;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English is an asset;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and social media;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Hold a degree in law, international relations, political science, journalism and communications, economics or in another related field is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Senegalese media landscape.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 European Union Internships (how to apply):
Applicants for the European Union Internships are to send their application to the designated mail and provide all the required information by the application deadline. Send application to the following address:DELEGATION-SENEGAL-PAID-TRAINEESHIPS@eeas.europa.eu dedicated to receiving applications for traineeships with all the required supporting documents:
- A standard Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/(resumes in other formats will not be considered)
- A letter of motivation explaining why you want to take part in a traineeship in an EU Delegation.
- And an application form
Application Deadline: 20 August 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.