Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible to First degree candidates.
This Graduate Programme is organized by Ericsson and is located at Nigeria. Candidates are enabled to learn, lead, and perform at their peak when joining the Ericsson team, influencing the direction of technology. The program provides a fantastic training opportunity before moving successful candidates into an experienced employment. This program is aimed at attracting and guiding the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company sells infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises, including, among others, 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment, and Internet Protocol (IP) and optical transport systems. The company employs around 100,000 people and operates in more than 180 countries. Ericsson has over 57,000 granted patents. Ericsson has been a major contributor to the development of the telecommunications industry and is one of the leaders in 5G. The company was founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson and is jointly controlled by the Wallenberg family through its holding company Investor AB, and the universal bank Handelsbanken through its investment company Industrivärden. The Wallenbergs and the Handelsbanken sphere acquired their voting-strong A-shares, and thus the control of Ericsson, after the fall of the Kreuger empire in the early 1930s. Ericsson is the inventor of Bluetooth technology.
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023:
- Possess bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, IT or Information Systems, Networks Engineering/Communications degrees
- Candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
- Candidates should have completed their National Service (NYSC) program
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On-the-job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.