AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023
This Graduate Students Internship is organized by Amazon and located in Munich, Germany. This Amazon internship opportunity is highly competitive and is available to eligible candidates currently enrolled in Master’s or PhD. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or related science field.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been often referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is often regarded as one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is considered as one of the Big Five American technology companies, alongside Alphabet (parent company of Google), Apple, Meta (formerly Facebook Inc.) and Microsoft. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories, a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Amazon has earned a reputation as a disruptor of well-established industries through technological innovation and “aggressive” reinvestment of profits into capital expenditures. As of 2023, it is the world’s largest online retailer and marketplace, smart speaker provider, cloud computing service through AWS, live-streaming service through Twitch, and Internet company as measured by revenue and market share
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. Believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to success. The company makes recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills:
- Experience in machine-learning methodologies (e.g., supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, etc.)
- Experience with clustered data processing (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Map-reduce, and Hive).
- Experience in communicating technically, at a level appropriate for the audience.
Program Type: Graduate Students Internship
Program Location: Munich, Germany
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligible Criteria for AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023:
- Enrolled in Master’s or PhD. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or related science field.
- Experience with regression modeling, forecasting, and time series analysis.
- Experience with data scripting languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab)
- Experience using one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, C++, C, etc.).
- Experience with big data: processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data.
- Applicants have a demonstrated ability to manage medium-scale modeling projects, identify requirements, and build methodology and tools that are statistically grounded.
- You will have experience collaborating across organizational boundaries.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 AMAZON Data Science Internship Program (how to apply):
Interested and qualified candidates for the AMAZON Data Science Internship Program can proceed to the online application portal to submit their application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.