FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from across the globe for FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible to Graduate Management Associates.
This internship Program is organized by FirstBank, Nigeria and it’s location in Nigeria. First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the premier Bank in West Africa and the leading financial inclusion services provider in Nigeria for over 128 years. The Bank has an international presence with subsidiaries operating in 9 other countries. This program is aimed at equipping staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company in Lagos, Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa. The First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company, with the subsidiaries ‘FBN Bank’ in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; First Bank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. First Bank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension custodian. First Bank as a Group employs over 16,000 staff, and owns multiple ‘Best Place to Work awardee’. It operates four key Strategic Business Units (SBUs) – Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, and Public Sector Banking. It was previously structured as an operating holding company before the implementation of a non-operating Holding Company structure (FBN Holdings) in 2011/2012. For the half year ending June 30, 2022 FBN Holdings reported that its profit before tax rose by 45 percent, compared to the same period a year earlier.
At FirstBank, we consistently strive to inspire understanding, drive collaboration, and build a better way to unify and develop our employees to delight all stakeholders. A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
We remain committed to the success of our employees, and this is evident in our constant focus and efforts to create the best experience throughout our employees’ lifecycle in the Bank.
Company/Organisation(s): FirstBank, Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 Month
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduate Management Associates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023:
To be eligible for First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Understanding of the English Language at business proficiency level
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- A post-graduate degree (Minimum of a Masters degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC and CSOEC.
- Up to 3 years work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services, or management consulting.
- Not more than 32 years old.
Ideally, you will also possess:
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial and methodical skills
- A distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
- First Bank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University – First Academy- to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
- Several talent management initiatives to understand the new employee and connect them with the Bank’s strategic goals.
- Equal opportunities for employees ensure all employees are provided equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
- Various performance, discretionary and recognition schemes to reinforce and reiterate the desired performance culture in the Bank.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone (how to apply):
For the FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone, interested candidates should submit an online application. You may get started right away by using your email.
Your profile will be created and kept up to date automatically as you enter details for each of your job applications.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.