UNFPA Internship Programme 2023
UNFPA Internship Programme applications are now being accepted for the 2023/2024 session from motivated and exceptional candidates worldwide. Final year students may enroll in this program.
This Graduate Internship is organized by UNFPA and eligible to Final year students from across the globe. The UNFPA is looking for candidates who transform, inspire, and produce solutions that have a lasting, high effect. People who commit to delivering excellence in program results, are transparent, and great at managing the resources entrusted to them are sought after.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation. The UNFPA supports programs in more than 144 countries across four geographic regions: Arab States and Europe, Asia and the Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean, and sub-Saharan Africa. Around three-quarters of the staff work in the field. It is a founding member of the United Nations Development Group, a collection of UN agencies and programs focused on fulfilling the Sustainable Development Goals.
SEE ALSO: Sanlam CA Training Programme 2023
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Final year students
Nationality: All Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for UNFPA Internship Programme 2023:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program (such as a master’s program, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change.
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 UNFPA Internship Programme (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Internship are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 Dec. 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.