Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2023 at Queen’s University
Applications are currently invited from eligible undergraduate students to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast for 2023/2024 academic session in UK.
This scholarship is a partially funding scheme that provides 50% reduction on full tuition fees to qualified domestic and international Undergraduates. This Academic Awards is hosted and sponsored by Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
Queen’s University Belfast, officially the Queen’s University of Belfast, is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The university received its charter in 1845 as “Queen’s College, Belfast” and opened four years later. Queen’s offers approximately 300 academic degree programs at various levels. The current president and vice-chancellor is Ian Greer Queen’s is a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, Universities UK and Universities Ireland. The university is associated with two Nobel laureates and one Turing Award laureate. Queen’s University Belfast has roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, which was founded in 1810 and which remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution
SEE ALSO: Global Futures Scholarship 2023 at University of Manchester
A 50% reduction on full tuition fees paid for all years of the program, up to a maximum of four years (including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3) will be offered to the successful candidate who will be studying one the following programs:
- BSc Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Biological Science
- BSc Biomedical Science
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Data Science
- BSc Food Science & Nutrition
- LLB Law
- LLB Law Senior Status
- MLibArts Liberal Arts
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- BSc Physics
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Awards
Host Institution(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% reduction on full tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2023:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate program starting in the academic year 2023/24 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline, 15:00 BST 8 June 2023.
- Applicants should ensure that videos are submitted in good time. Any videos received after the deadline 15:00 BST 8 June 2023 will not be considered.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2023/24 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organization you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
SEE ALSO: Provost’s Excellence International Awards 2023 at University of Nottingham
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship (how to apply):
The online application form should be completed and a short video submitted outlining why you wish to study at Queen’s University Belfast and believe your program of choice will benefit you in your future career aspirations. Further details can be found on the application form.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.