Drever Trust MSc Scholarships 2023 at University of Edinburgh
This scholarship offers tuition fee to qualified international master students. This program is sponsored and hosted by University of Edinburgh, UK. Applicants due to pay international tuition fees will be liable for the difference between the UK rate of fee and the international tuition fee. These awards will be tenable for one academic year.
The University of Edinburgh is a public research university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Founded by the town council under the authority of a royal charter of King James VI in 1582 and officially opened in 1583, it is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and the sixth-oldest university in continuous operation in the English-speaking world.
All scholarship award holders are expected to be energetic members of our postgraduate community, and will engage with opportunities to present their work to the wider student and staff body during the period covered by their award.
This scholarship is awarded for postgraduate Masters study in Psychological Research, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International students.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Drever Trust MSc Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must be enroll in MSc Psychological Research and MSc by Research Psychology
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Drever Trust MSc Scholarships (how to apply):
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.