International Students Scholarships 2023 at University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is delighted to welcome applications from suitable international Postgraduate candidates for the International Students Scholarship 2023/2024 academic session in UK.
This scholarship scheme varies and successful Postgraduate candidates are given a tuition waiver amongst other benefits of the award. This program is sponsored and hosted by University of Nottingham, UK. The University offers various scholarships for international students which aim to reward excellence and promote diversity among their student body. These scholarships are highly competitive and available for international postgraduate students.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham belongs to the research intensive Russell Group association.
SEE ALSO: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023
Please note that students are eligible to receive one entry-based Nottingham scholarship award and one progression-based award during their academic study at UNNC. Should students be considered for two awards, the highest award will be automatically granted.”
Once enrolled, current students are eligible for additional merit and/or performance-based scholarships and awards which covers approximately 32.5% of our whole student body.
These are the various international postgraduate student scholarships details:
- Nottingham Global Full Scholarship: Nottingham Global Full scholarship is worth RMB 110,000 per student, equivalent of 100% toward first year of postgraduate tuition fee respectively. This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only. You can apply online by completing Completing the online form.
- Nottingham Global Half Scholarship: Nottingham Global Half scholarships worth of RMB 55,000 per student, equivalent of 50% toward first year of postgraduate tuition fee respectively. You can apply online by completing the online form.
- Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship: Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship is worth RMB 27,500 per student, equivalent of 25% toward first year of postgraduate tuition fee respectively. Apply by competing the online application form.
- Zhejiang/Ningbo Government Scholarship: 30,000RMB for postgraduate students. You can apply by completing the online form.
- Central and Eastern European Countries Scholarships: RMB 30,000 for full time postgraduate students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for International Students Scholarships 2023:
- Be an overseas applicant applying for admission at the university.
- For Nottingham Global Full Scholarship: Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK first class (70), or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
- For Nottingham Global Half Scholarship: Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK upper-second class (65) or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
- For Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship: Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK upper-second class (60) or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
SEE ALSO: Danish Government Scholarship 2023 at University of Southern Denmark
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 International Students Scholarships (how to apply):
Separate application for the various Scholarships is required. In order to complete the Scholarship application, a completed scholarship application form needs to be submitted via the online application system by the designated deadline.
In addition, due to the nature of competition, applicants will be automatically considered to the next eligible scholarships available should he/she misses the first round of selection until the quota is filled.
Please contact the Global Recruitment Office for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
For more information about this opportunity,Visit the Official Website.