MSc Public Health International Scholarship 2023 at University of Salford
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified international students who would like to take advantage of the MSc Public Health International Scholarship at University of Salford for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Master candidates.
This Tuition Award scholarship is given to qualified international Master students with an award of 50% of tuition fee. To apply for this scholarship you must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health and complete the international scholarship application form. This scholarship is hosted and sponsored by University of Salford, UK
The University of Salford is a public research university in Salford, Greater Manchester, England, 1 mile west of Manchester city center. The Royal Technical Institute, Salford, which opened in 1896, became a College of Advanced Technology in 1956 and gained university status in 1967, following the Robbins Report into higher education.It has 21,500 students and is in 160 acres (65 hectares) of parkland on the banks of the River Irwell.
To recognize the global importance of public health and our membership of the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), the University of Salford is offering two high value scholarships to MSc Public Health applicants. This is awarded based on merit through both academic attainment and a two-part scholarship essay. Learn more about this scholarship and find out how you can apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for MSc Public Health International Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the program.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one program to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the program.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s program.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Not applying for a program where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 MSc Public Health International Scholarship (how to apply):
Please apply via our online application form. As part of the application, you will be asked to submit a three part scholarship essay before the deadline outlined below. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.