Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship 2023 at University of York
Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship is currently open for applications from suitably qualified domestic & international students who wish to commence a program at the University of York are encouraged to submit their application prior to completion of their Postgraduates degree as conditional offers can be issued for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship is partially funded and a stipend of £5,000, £7,500 or £10,000 tuition fee discount is given to qualified candidates who wish to continue their postgraduates degree in this prestigious institution. This program is sponsored and hosted by the University of York, UK. This scholarships are awarded to domestic and international students to support them to achieve their goals at the University of York, UK.
The University of York is a collegiate research university, located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering a wide range of subjects.
All postgraduate taught students will be automatically considered and we will notify successful awardees in two rounds on 21 April 2023 and 7 July 2023, based on the date of application. There is no need to formally apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of York, UK
Host Institution(s): University of York, UK
Scholarship Worth: £5,000, £7,500 or £10,000 tuition fee discount
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligible Criteria for the Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 2 April 2023 (round one) or 18 June 2023 (round two) (you don’t need to have accepted the offer)
- Applicants must be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by 2 April 2023 (round one) or 18 June 2023 (round two)
- Applicants who intend to study a full-time postgraduate taught Masters course.
You will not be eligible if:
- you hold a 100 per cent tuition fee scholarship or are fully sponsored
Students on the following pathways are not eligible for these scholarships
- Hull York Medical School
- MSc Nursing (Mental Health) and MSc Nursing (Adult)
- MA in Public Policy: Governance and Development
- International Pathway College
- Distance and online learning courses
- Part-time courses
- Kaplan International College London
- GEMMA and Mundus MAPP
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship (how to apply):
interested candidates seeking for this scholarship will be automatically considered and notified based on date of application.
- Successful awardees will be notified 21 April 2023
- Successful awardees will be notified 7 July 2023
Application Deadline: June 18, 2023
For information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.