Engineering the Future Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester
Engineering the Future Scholarships at University of Manchester is proud to offer scholarship awards to academically excellent international students from across the globe who wish to study in the UK. Students wishing to enroll for postgraduates studies in the United Kingdom can take advantage of this program for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship is a partially funding scheme established by the university to provide outstanding students living in South Asia, South East Asia or Africa with a number of postgraduates scholarship award to enable them undertake a postgraduate degree program that meets the aims of the scheme which is to provide long term benefit for applicant. An award of one full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500, four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers and ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers are offered to qualified candidates and this award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programs. This scholarship is hosted and sponsored by the University of Manchester, UK.
The University of Manchester is known to be a public research university in Manchester, England. The main campus is south of Manchester City Center on Oxford Road.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Manchester, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Manchester, UK
Value of Award: One full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500. Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers. Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers
Number of Awards: 15
Eligible Countries: South Asia, South East Asia or Africa
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Engineering the Future Scholarships 2023:
- Be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- Hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2023 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- Have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Engineering the Future Scholarships (how to apply):
This scholarship opportunity require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.
If you hold an offer from one of the following departments, you will be considered for the scholarships:
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
Application Deadline: Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.