University of Gävle African Students Scholarships 2023
The University of Gävle is delighted to announce as well as invite highly intellectual African students who wish to further their educational path in Sweden to partake in the ongoing Iyabo Theresa Ogionwo Memorial scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The study program is open to bachelor’s students who have financial difficulties in achieving a degree program in the country. The scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity that covers the full tuition fee but not the living expense. The study offer is aimed at eradicating the challenge faced by African students to fund their academic study in the country.
The University of Gävle has been considered one of the best institutions in Sweden. Since its existence in 1977, the school has been supporting financially challenged international students, and this time they partnered with Iyabo Theresa Ogionwo Memorial Foundation to achieve a common aim.
Host Institution: University of Gävle, Sweden
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship Type: Bachelor degree
Value of Awards: Entire tuition-fees
Number of Awards: Various
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the University of Gävle African Students Scholarships 2023/2024;
- be a citizen of a country in Africa.
- show interest in the field of International Social Work, Development Studies, Eco-social Work and Green Social Work.
- rank the programme, Bachelor of Science in Social Work – Specialization International Social Work, as first priority at university admissions
- apply to the programme before the university admissions deadline.
- pay the application fee and send supporting documents to university admissions in time.
Application Procedure for the 2023/2024 University of Gävle African Students Scholarships (How To Apply);
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to first apply for admission into the university, after which an email on how to apply for the scholarship will be sent to them.
Application Deadline: 16 January 2023
For more information about this opportunity, visit the Official Website.