Sport Individual Scholarship 2023 at University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia is delighted to welcome suitable international students for the Sport Individual Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom. This program is eligible for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research candidates.
This scholarship is fully funded and a stipend is given to qualified international Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research students. Sport Individual Scholarship is sponsored by University of East Anglia and hosted by University of East Anglia, UK. This scholarship is aimed at supporting those interested in different kind of sports.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 on a 320-acre (130-hectare) campus west of the city center, the university has four faculties and 26 schools of study.
- Financial support in an individualised financial plan (Elite and Excellence only – up to £1,500 for Elite, up to £500 for Excellence)
- Gym and Swim Membership (currently worth £300)
- Additional free use of training facilities at the Sportspark (facility access to be determined per individual athlete and availability)
- Free uea+sport membership (USM) (currently worth £55)Access to Strength and Conditioning support
- Access to physiotherapy
- Discounted sports massage
- Support workshops
- Branded sports kit
- Lifestyle support
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of East Anglia, UK
Host Institution(s): University of East Anglia, UK
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research
Eligible Countries: International
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Sport Individual Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Sport Individual Scholarship (how to apply):
To apply for a UEA Individual Sport Scholarship, please fully complete the application form with as much information and detail as possible to assist us in assessing your application. We will notify you that we have received your application. If you aren’t contacted within seven days following a submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your application.
Application Deadline: May 14th 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.