Provost’s Excellence International Awards 2023 at University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is delighted to welcome applications from suitable international Undergraduate candidates for the Provost’s Excellence International Awards 2023/2024 academic session in Malaysia.
The study program is open to Undergraduate students who have financial difficulties in achieving a degree program in the country. The scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity that covers the full tuition fees. This program is hosted and sponsored by University of Nottingham, Malaysia.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham belongs to the research intensive Russell Group association. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, the Russell Group, Universitas 21, Universities UK, the Virgo Consortium, and participates in the Sutton Trust Summer School program as a member of the Sutton 30.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham, Malaysia.
Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham, Malaysia.
Value of Award: Full Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 6
Eligible Countries: International
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Provost’s Excellence International Awards 2023:
- Applicants must be facing financial hardship and require financial support to attend university.
- Applicants must have obtained an unconditional offer to study undergraduate program in September 2023.
- Applicants must be active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must maintain a second upper-class average marks in each academic year.
- Applicants must have completed high school graduation.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL IBT – 79, PTE – 65
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Provost’s Excellence International Awards (how to apply):
Application Deadline: 24 July 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.