Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023
Applications are currently being received for Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023/2024 academic session. Eligible Mid-career professionals from developing countries are hereby invited to apply to study in the Netherlands.
This Fully Funded Scholarships is awarded to qualified international Mid-career professionals with several benefits attached. The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. This program is sponsored by Holland Government and hosted by Higher Institutions in Holland.
SEE ALSO: International Merit Scholarships 2023 at Transylvania University Transylvania
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programs (duration 12 to 24 months)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Holland Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Holland
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Mid-career professionals
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023:
A limited number of scholarships is awarded to female and male professionals who are:
- living and working in an OKP country;
- proficient in English or French;
- working in one of the priority areas for their country;
- can motivate using and transferring their knowledge and experience in their employing organization after their studies;
- agreeing to the OKP obligations and conditions (133.9 kB).
You may be eligible for an OKP scholarship if you are a national of and working in:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
SEE ALSO: PhD Research Position (Faculty of Law and Criminology) 2023 at Ghent University
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships (how to apply):
To apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships, please follow the steps below and apply through the Dutch education institution of your choice.
- Check if your application falls within the OKP focus areas determined for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’.
- Ask your employer whether they are willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch education institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, the academic requirements and the link to apply online.
- Prepare your application: employer statement, motivation, passport, government statement (if required).
- During an application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline of the educational institution of your choice.
Application Deadline: Varies per round and institutions
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.