Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023
Applications are hereby invited from suitable and eligible African candidates for Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible to Undergraduate and Recent Graduates.
This Undergraduate and Recent Graduate Fellowship is a fully funded opportunity given to qualified Undergraduate and Recent Graduates. This program is organized by Afriguild and located at Africa. Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a program for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions situated in Africa. Qualified young Africans are encouraged to take advantage of the program. The fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the virtual economy.
Program Type: Undergraduate/ Recent Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate/Recent Graduates
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023:
- Applicants must be aged between 18-30 years.
- Must be an African woman.
- Be a fast learner, with keen interest in Web3 and Creator Economy
- Must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges.
- Must be residing in an African country.
- Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants.
- Stipend of $300 per month
- Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, content creation, design and promotion.
- Learn critical soft skills for the future
- Access to job opportunities
- Join a global community.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Web3 Africa Women Fellowship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship can apply by completing the online application form while the application is still open.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.