UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships 2023
Suitably qualified UNESCO Member States candidates are invited to submit application for the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships for the 2023/2024 academic year.
This Graduate Fellowship is sponsored by UNESCO and Polish Government and is located in Poland. The Engineering Fellowship will provide 30 students with a fellowship opportunity for six months duration offered by UNESCO, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology, and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences and culture. UNESCO was founded in 1945 as the successor to the League of Nation’s International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation. Its constitution establishes the agency’s goals, governing structure, and operating framework. UNESCO’s founding mission, which was shaped by the Second World War, is to advance peace, sustainable development and human rights by facilitating collaboration and dialogue among nations.
Fellowship Sponsors: UNESCO and Polish Government
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Poland
Program Duration: 6 Months
Available Slot: 30
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: UNESCO Member States
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships 2023:
- Must have obtained relevant qualifications from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must meet the age requirements for the course enrolled for.
- Must be fully available for the fellowship for the entire duration of the fellowship.
- Must be citizens of the invited member states.
- Free tuition and access to University facilities.
- Monthly allowance of 1500 and 2200 PLN for BSc and MSc degree students respectively.
- A one time special allowance of 1500 and 2200 PLN for BSc and MSc students upon arrival.
- Health insurance offered by UNESCO
- One-time special pocket allowance
Application Procedures for the 023/2024 UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the 2023 UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships are to contact his/her National Commission for UNESCO to be endorsed and thereafter proceed to register at the Fellowship e-registration system.
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2023
For information about this opportunity,Visit the Official Website.