Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025 academic session. This program is open to Postgraduate candidates.
This scholarship is an opportunity offered to qualified international postgraduates candidates. This scholarship is sponsored by University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation and is to be taken at University of Oxford. The Pershing Square Foundation awards full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation. It grew rapidly from 1167 when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris. After disputes between students and Oxford townsfolk in 1209, some academics fled north-east to Cambridge where they established what became the University of Cambridge. The two English ancient universities share many common features and are jointly referred to as Oxbridge. Oxford operates the Ashmolean Museum, the world’s oldest university museum; Oxford University Press, the largest university press in the world; and the largest academic library system nationwide.
SEE ALSO: Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2024
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: 6
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024:
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in their career, either in an existing organization or through development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA program, applicants must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering program and to the MBA prior to the selection process
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA program; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
SEE ALSO: Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships (how to apply):
Candidates must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA program application by the deadline to be considered.
In no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Application Deadline: 5 January 2024
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.