Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified African students for Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2024/2025 academic session. This program is open to PhD candidates.
This Academic Award is an opportunity offered to qualified African PhD candidates. This scholarship is sponsored by Queen Elizabeth Scholarship and hosted in Any African University. The Scholarship is supported and funded by the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship – Advanced Scholars West Africa program which focuses on Sustainable Development Goal 5 (gender equality) and (gender equality) as a crosscutting or mainstream goal.
SEE ALSO: Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships 2024
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Elizabeth Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Any African University
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must be African women.
- All applicants must be able to communicate in English or French.
- Must be enrolled i a doctoral research, post-doctoral research or early career research.
- Must be from an eligible West African countries.
- Research must fall into the eligible thematic areas.
- Applicants must be mobile and willing to travel. Travel may occur across West Africa and/or to Canada where feasible and permissible.
- Eligible Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo.
- Mobility expenses
- Research placement expenses
- Travel and health insurance
SEE ALSO: ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Queen Elizabeth Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship are to complete their application and provide all the required information and document.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.