Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024
Africans may now apply for Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships from the Chilean Government through the Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID) to study Master‘s degrees at Chilean higher education institutions for the 2024/2025 academic year.
This Full Funding scholarship is an opportunity awarded to qualified Africans masters candidates. This program is sponsored by Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development and hosted by Higher Education Institutions in Chile. The scholarship provides fully funded opportunities and aims to contribute to the training of professionals in Master’s program taught by Chilean universities or higher education institutions with a high level of excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Chile
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024:
- Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
- Applicants must have experience in the subjects they choose to pursue Master’s studies in.
- Possess unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution.
- Be in possession of a 4-year university degree.
- Demonstrate competency in Spanish.
- Spanish language course.
- The cost of flights to and from Chile (and a bus fare if the students need to travel to cities without airports).
- Tuition fees for a maximum of 24 months.
- Monthly allowance of 560000 Chilean pesos.
- Any medical conditions, accidents, or losses sustained while in Chile.
- A once-off book allowance of 90000 Chilean pesos.
SEE ALSO: Microsoft Internship Opportunities 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships for Africans are to submit the AGCID Grant application with the below supporting documents electronically to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter of acceptance of the chosen study program.
- Medical certificate – physical and mental.
- Original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary; Curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background.
- Motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile.
- Brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis.
- Academic reference letter.
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable).
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.